Health Foundation’s Vice President of Operations and Strategy Dr. Janisse Schoepp was featured in an Innovation City by SLAM Media podcast recently. Take a listen as she explains what it takes to build healthy communities and the role Health Foundation has in helping to make this happen.
- Heath Foundation of South Florida invests $1 million to address region’s nursing and healthcare workforce shortage
- Health Foundation of South Florida releases its first Impact Report, hosts the inaugural Black Health Summit, and announces more than $3 million in investments in the community this year.
- Health Foundation of South Florida announces $2 million in grants to South Florida organizations addressing health equity in underserved communities
- Health Foundation of South Florida Announces Investment in AI-Powered Platform Designed to Drive Millions in Institutional Spending to Local and Minority-owned Small Businesses
- Health Foundation of South Florida presents the region’s first Black Health Summit